How to order California State Apostille Apostille Expedited Service?
Make sure that your document is ready for an apostille:
- Documents issued from California Health Department such as Birth, Death, Marriage and Divorce must be an original document or certified copy. All signatures must be original
- Company documents such as Commercial Invoice, Certificate of Origin, Agreements, contracts must be signed by a company agent, then notarized by a notary public in California.
- Documents signed by individuals such as Power of Attorney and Affidavit must be notarized by a California notary public
- Prepare a package that includes your documents
- prepare your payment: $50.00 per apostille- Only Money order is acceptable- make it payable to: “US apostille”
- Complete this cover letter and include it with your package
- prepare a prepaid return airway bill using FedEx, UPS, or USPS priority mail
- Mail your package to the following address:
453 South Spring Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013