What is apostille Stamp?
Apostille Stamp is an international official Certification, recognized among the Hague Convention Participating Countries, as a validity proof of the foreign public document.
- The Country where the apostille was issued, which is ” the United States of America”.
- Name of the Document’s signer
- The capacity is which he/ she signed the document; I.e. a commissioned notary public or an elected official
- The seal of which State
- The document is certified in which state
- The date of Certification
- Name of the person certifying the document and his/her capacity.
- Number of the issued Apostille (unique number for each apostille)
- Seal and stamp of the person issuing the apostille
- Signature of the person certifying the apostille.
How to order California State Apostille?
Make sure that your document is ready for an apostille:
- Documents issued from California Health Department such as Birth, Death, Marriage and Divorce must be an original document or certified copy. All signatures must be original
- Company documents such as Commercial Invoice, Certificate of Origin, Agreements, contracts must be signed by a company agent, then notarized by a notary public in California.
- Documents signed by individuals such as Power of Attorney and Affidavit must be notarized by a California notary public
- Prepare a package that includes your documents
- prepare your payment: $50.00 per apostille- Only Money order is acceptable- make it payable to: “US apostille”
- Complete this cover letter and include it with your package
- prepare a prepaid return airway bill using FedEx, UPS, or USPS priority mail
- Mail your package to the following address:
453 South Spring Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013